The International Antichess Federation proudly presents their first live event: the 2022 Open European Antichess Championship! As it is an open event, it means that everyone is allowed to play. It doesn’t matter if you live in, or outside Europe.
This event will take place on the 11th & 12th of June 2022.
- Attending this event will cost €20 to sign up. This is for the whole weekend.
- Total players that can attend this event is 80 players.
- The tournament has prize money: 30% of total attendance revenue for 1st place, 20% for 2nd place and 10% for 3rd place!
(Some quick math: with 80 players that means €480 for 1st place), €320 for 2nd place and €160 for 3rd place.
+ YOU WILL GET A CUP FOR ACHIEVING THESE PLACES!
- The best Dutch player will be crowned the National Antichess Champion of the Netherlands and will receive a certificate for this!
- First place of the tournament will be crowned the Open European Antichess champion and will receive a certificate for this!
- The tournament has a Swiss set-up, we try to avoid that the same players are paired against each other more than once, so beat them all, and be the best!
- The playtime will be 8+0.
- The remaining attendance fee revenue will be used for acquiring cups, certificates and other costs. As a thanks, the remaining money will go to SV De Raadsheer. As we owe them a huge thanks for lending their facility!
SV De Raadsheer
1018 JH Amsterdam
How to Sign Up
After payment has arrived, we will send a confirmation email. If you’ve paid and later have to cancel, we will refund the fee if the request is sent before May the 12th.
Current List of Registered Lichess Players
- BBLGL – Tournament Host – Netherlands
- Kex09 – Slovakia
- firebatprime – United States
- RealNP – France
- Bertfighter – Germany
- Stephiv – Armenia
- birdnow – Netherlands
- Xiped – Morocco
- GrabThem – France
- Mi5ter_t – Poland
- d3c5 – Italy
- Marc47 – France
- knight-killer – France
- quentin888 – France
- MarcelBrouette – France
- tlgman – France
- marcelj – England
- Cupcake125 – Netherlands
- Brainthinker22 – Bulgaria – Chess.com
- esko1779 – Russia
Pending Lichess Players Interested in Coming
- UglySwede – Sweden
- Chijss – Netherlands
- Blunderfulplayer – France
- FiendfyreFrenzy – India
- yourself101010 – Canada
- bwmtone – United States
- Agburanar – Spain
- ChessDemon989 – United Kingdom
- FelixFischer306 – Netherlands – Chess.com